Lovely mellow techy vibe on that new track Brian.

Props for the provision of a remastered 'Intact' (the last Strand track) for free to previous purchasers too.

UK people, as the dollar is so weak buying these tracks off the Harbonder site is stupidly cheap now (99c=50p!). Though I'd like to see .wavs for maybe $1.49 (Brian?).

robin...