Been meaning to post this since Friday, better late than never tho....

STL - Something002
Blinding Hardwax related 12 with two kinda melancholic chicago house style tracks. Probably the favourite thing I've picked up recently.

Move D - Workshop002
Wicked sounding follow up to the first Workshop 12. I love Move D when he edges toward disco away from the mnml outings he has. He does that on here. The two track side being the winner for me here.

Optic Nerve - Replica - Puzzlebox
Detroit techno, as you expect from KT. The remix of 'Celestial' is ace, nice rolling bassline etc. (If you've been picking up Redshape 12s recently this is a must-check).

Keith Worthy - Emotional Content -Aesthetic Audio
Along the lines of a lot of beatdown house outta Detroit. 'Emotional Content' particularly has that Omar S vibe. Nice 12.

Theo Parrish - Sound Scultures v1 - Sound SIgnature
Long awaited, super expensive 3x12 pack (equivalent of $44 in the UK). Theo is a little hit and miss for me a lot of the time and some of this is a little too experimental for me but when he gets it right he really gets it right. Another nice thing to see is that there's none of this distorted levels nonsense that afflicts some of his earlier releases. The production overall is a big step up imo. 'Soul Control' is the star of the pack for me. Wonky, soulful, slow, verging on techno, it's really hard to describe which is a good thing. The hype track 'Synthetic Flemm' is also on here and that too is a highlight as is the ugly edit style track, 'The Rink'. I've not had chance to give the others as much of a listen yet but I'd say this LP is a must-buy really.

KDJ - TechnologyStoleMyVinyle - KDJ35
Didn't like this from the short audio clips. More organic than I prefer KDJ to be, in fact this 12 sounds like a DJ mix cutting in between a live band track and something more electronic.

Casa Mena ft. Thom Yorke - The Clock
An off-kilter house track with the melancholy of Thom Yorke's vocals. I picked this is up on impulse and it's slightly less straightforward than I expected, a good thing.