Just got this CD in the mail (thanks Cornelius) and I have to say, this is one of the tightest mixes i've heard in a long time... mixed to perfection.

Lots of new, old and unreleased UR (and even a dynArec track from my label - just a quick plug there ;). Those Z-tracks are killing me and a couple of Banks' bangers... "Have A Good Time", "All We Need" (this is some straight up UR Hi-Tech-Funk!!!), "I Am UR" and the list goes on.

This release initially came out in Japan only via Underground Gallery, but I believe this is going to be available in the US, if not already.

Check it out!

Patrick.
Southern Outpost
Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin