Hey folks

Don't think it's been mentioned, but Rick Wade has a new ep coming out on Yore Records, Andy Vaz's new label, "Night Of The Living Deep". Now I'm probably biased, because I love anything Rick does, but it's a great record. Especially digging "Shamballa".

Which brings me to the plug. I've got a radio show here in Adelaide, Australia called "The Deep End" and I'll be playing some of the tracks off this record on this weeks show.

Check out my page below for recent playlist details, so you know what to expect. Any feedback welcome and if any of you producers out there want to send me your tracks, I'll be more than happy to play them on the show.

Oh, and I'll be giving away a free copy of the Rick Wade record on this weeks show.

Anyhoo, back to lurking....

Cheers

Nath
www.myspace.com/deepersoul