Join Kenny Black as he continues to search for the perfect beat (in
true B-Boy style) on his Finest Blend Show, where you're sure to hear
the finest in Deep Techno as well as special episodes featuring
anything with Funk.
You can catch this show live every 2nd week of the month on Tuesday
between 1200 and 1259 EST.
www.soulstreamnetworks.net

This months special guest DJ: Santiago Salazar aka DJ S² (Ican /
Planet E, Los Hermanos / UR, Detroit)

The playlist says it all, peace out,
Kenny Black

01 Pal Joey - Crazy Cowboy – Loop D'Loop
02 K-Alexi – Vertigo - Transmat
03 Taxi C.A.B. - Our Music Iz -  House Jam Records
04 Disco D - Lets Hug It Out Bitch - VMP
05 Tyree Cooper - Video Crash – Rockin' House
06 Snap Mode - ? - Relief Records
07 Seldom Seen – Slide – Underground Resistance
08 Nomadico – Blight – Underground Resistance
09 DB-X - Electric Shock - Accelerate
10 Carl Craig – Darkness(Max Mix) - Planet E
11 Ame – Rej – Sonar Kollektiv
12 Rue East - We Need Air (James Ruskin Mix) - Pure Plastic
13 Basic Bastard - Space Rider – Ignitor Records
14 Ritzi Lee  - Je Suis Ici( O.Voorn Rmx) - Technique Records
15 Aztech Sol – Duality – Aztech Sol Music
16 Urban Soul - Whatever Makes You Happy – King Street
17 Green Velvet – Victory – Relief Records
18 Dynamic Duo – Spacepeoplestillloveu – Underground Resistance
19 UR - Swamp Thing – Underground Resistance
20 Underground Resistance - Negative Evolution – Underground Resistance
21 Psyche - Neurotic Behavior - Transmat
22 The 10th Planet - Strings of Life – Network Records
23 Dark Energy - Midnight Sunshine – Underground Resistance

--
Keep it real, peace out

--
Keep it real, peace out