Solvent is fxcking RAD! I was in the car listening to a chink of mp3's
my friend gave me and it was all sunny and I was going to the spot
drinking a brew (fxck open container laws). I was hella feeling myself.
Chicks all naked cause it's hot out. Damn.
   Then solvent's joint "wish" comes on. WHAT? It's my daytime
soundtrack. I figured I'd be feeling something a bit more organic this
summer, but naaah. This is it. Really sophisticated and personal. Dark
in a feely way not an evil way. And just done up really good. Maaad
attention to synthesis and proper flow. I'm writing all this cause I
have made some statements to the contrary previously and I now need to
clarify (read as, rekunize). So there. Solvent rules. Nuff said.

Mwnb

JT hit me up on the underz...