Hi everyone ! first of all thanx to all that came out & supported us last Friday . Move D was so sweet . He will definitely be back some time after the summer . Anyway we have yet another event coming up . Our Seasons Finale . We will be back again , @ the end of September , after this one , so hopefully folk , will come out to support ! :) Süd will be joining forces with Hamburg's finest , Dial Records , who will be returning for their only UK residency & an album to celebrate . Oh Yes we will be celebrating the release of Efdemin's ,fine , debut album , titled , ' Efdemin' , which will be widely available in the shops in May . Line Up Live & Dj Lawrence / Sten ( Dial , Mule Electronic , Ghostly , Spectral , Kompakt , Novamute , Ladomat, Liebe Detail ) Dj's Efdemin / Pigon ( Dial , Liebe Detail ) Juergen Junker ( Neurhythmics , Pure Plastic , Third Ear , Smallfish ) Lakuti ( Süd ) + More to Be revealed Shortly . Date : 1st June 2007
Venue : To Be Announced Soon
Ticket Charge : £10/£8 Concession to our mailinglist subscribers . subscribe to the mailinglist by emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
07853371939 Full blurb to follow shortly
Hope To See YZou Then !
Lerato