Up for meeting up, not sure where the best place is though. I guess walking distance from Hart Plaza is best for everyone?

On 14 May 2007, at 06:32, Mislav wrote:

So any plans for 313 list members to meet up somewhere at the festival ? what's the deal ? I got my visa sorted today, air-tix and hotel sorted as
well so seems I will be finally coming down this year

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Bean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:22 AM
To: Ng, Melody
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) DEMF this year....?

I'll be there and know at least 5 other Londoners coming.

On 30 Apr 2007, at 14:49, Ng, Melody wrote:

Who's going and where r u all staying... Any londoners coming this
year?
;)

====================================================================== =

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: U.S. federal tax advice in the foregoing
message from Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP is not intended or
written to be, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of
avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed regarding the transactions
or matters addressed. Some of that advice may have been written to
support the promotion or marketing of the transactions or matters
addressed within the meaning of IRS Circular 230, in which case you
should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an
independent tax advisor.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.