Check his v.amusing podcast as well

http://www.learningfunnel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 May 2007 14:38
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) ncw mix for to the bone

my man nick wilson just dropped a new ableton mix, he does these
things the way they should be done!

http://www.tothebone.co.uk/NCW_TTB.mp3

Noam Chomsky - Propaganda and Control of the Public Mind
Matmos - For Felix
eLph - Red Scratch
Coil - Theme From Blue 1
Aphex Twin - The Snow Answers Come In Dreams (Coil Mix)
Blake Baxter - Ghost
Patrick Cowley - Megatron Man
Henrik Rylander - Destroyer
Nick Wilson - Vault
Rhythm & Sound - Mash Down Babylon
Ghislain Poirier - Ailleurs
Animal - Oil Come All Ye Faithful
Beaks - Aventure
Mathes - Tapes
The Threshold House Boys Choir - So Young It Knows No Maturing
Sendex - Evidence
Ruck Edits - I Can Do It
Jock Hattle - Yes No Family
Track Ghost - Amethyst
Deicide - I Am No-one
Talking Heads - Pull Up The Roots
Kate Bush - How To Be Invisible
Wu Tang Clan - Tears
Math Nerds - Tauntology
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?

This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential
and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or
dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our prior written
consent) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be
monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes and for
confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media Group Limited is a limited
liability company registered in England and Wales (company number 451593).  Our
registered office address is: 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.