oops, just noticed a typo.

its s.i.d. #1 and s.i.d. #5 i'm looking for.

was at the festival in 2001 and back then these weren't available.

i will of course cover the costs of record(s) + postage and will even
add a moxie t-shirt and a drawing of a fish on an old piece of paper.

with the festival around the corner and the memory of posts on availability of s.i.d.'s at submerge a year ago still fresh in my memory, i have a request.

if anyone visiting submerge has $20 spare change in their pockets and sees a copy of sid 1 and/or sid 3 for sale, could they buy me a copy? i'd be eternally grateful and even open a myspace page and make them my friend!

jurren

Play online games with your friends with Messenger http://www.join.msn.com/messenger/overview