I'd heard it was day > night, my mate Dave and Neil from El Diablo's are on in
the day then it's the Unabombers, followed by Loud-E
(info please, I know he's Dutch but that's all I know) with I-F last up.  So I
thought that meant he would be on same time as El
Diablo's.  However Robin has just mailed me to say it finishes at 10pm.  No
information about times on the Eurocultured site but I'm
sure he's right - therefore we can do both - whoopee!  Looks like I picked the
wrong weekend to cut back on my drinking.