Thanks for posting that. Likewise to Tom who said something similar (maybe offlist).
I know you're lurking, Tony.
You do something beyond slick mechanics; it's a gift and it's yours.

                                jeff

Terry Hall wrote:

Regarding Shake's performance - I think it just shows that really solid tracks and an extremely personable DJ are important performance skills. I was standing 2' from him and we were all having a great time. His irreverent style and ability to emanate a good vibe seemed more important to the performance than technical wizardy without feeling. That was my take-away, something I'm going to remember next time I start stressing over a missed transition that everyone will forget about the next day. Thank you Shake, someone who remembers how to party!

-peace, T63