Hey Greg,

Great to see you out there, thanks again for all the driving and showing us around! Have a good time at Sonar, and hopefully catch up with you somewhere around the world soon :-)

Cheers,
Matt

Greg Earle wrote:
I don't think it's humanly possible to have more fun than you
can have in Detroit for the festival over Memorial Day weekend.

I'll try and post some more thoughts when I'm not quite so faded.

For now, I just want to give a shout-out to all the 313 listmembers,
past and present, that I continually ran into - thus ensuring that
I rarely was left all alone on my own during the entire weekend.

I love you all.

    - Greg (Who is now convinced he is the Zelig of Techno)