For you New York guys who I'm extremely jealous of. I'd love to hear these two at a venue like Cielo. Here's the details.

June 4
THEO PARRISH with François K.

“There is no room for limits in the act of creation” – Theo Parrish

Theo Parrish, direct from the icon-heavy Detroit underground,
joins François K. for a rare collaboration.

Theo will create a Deep Space set that will share his passion and reconstructions
of a great music range from his own brilliant productions on his label
Sound Signature to house and jazz to Motown and Hendrix.

July 2
JUAN ATKINS WITH François K.

July 23
MKL

August 6
COTTONBELLY and KING BRITT

Deep Space, Every Monday, 9:30pm – 3:30am
Cielo, 18 Little West 12th Street
between Washington Street and 9th Avenue - NYC
$12 cash; $6 before 10pm
No dress code - just an open mind

For additional information visit:
www.deepspacenyc.com