On 6/12/07, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I love Rick Wade but I did kinda feel this was a little bit too much
like some of his older stuff. No bad thing as I love that but I'd like
to see something a little different from him, y'know another twist.

Shamballa off that Yore 12 is still a killer track though so maybe I'm
talking rubbish.

a couple of these cuts have a more breakbeat drum thing going on,
kinda similar to the a side of his last moods & grooves 12" which i
think was pretty underrated.

i cant even decide which on this new one is my favorite!

tom