Thanks for putting this up!!

For eveyrone else I think it is roughly 55 minutes in.

There was so much energy there, great show, and i think all the
touring the guys have done have now made them put on a really really
awesome show.

BTW I was talking to Lenny about touring and he said they can fit all
their gear into 20 kg and they made their whole thing plug and play so
it's pretty "easy" to get them out to play. So if you know someone who
can put on a party you should definitely get them to come and play....

Given that the limit from the USA to Australia is 2 suitcases of 30 kg
each that is a pretty awesome thing they managed to get it all into
that.