Thanks for the update Robin. It is always nice if someone points out
some possibly interesting records. Below some of my favourite releases
for this moment. I am not that good at describing music, so i`ll just
stick to naming them.

Jeff Samuel - Lost
http://www.discogs.com/release/952466

Alton Miller - Souls Like Mine