Must have a word with my local favourite shop as they don't seem to be bringing in the latest Delsin stuff - my choice has been reduced since the loss of Pelican Neck here in Manchester: re Henrique's mail about Vinylmania - that may have been some rent thing but independent record shops here in the UK are melting away like the ice caps. Going record shopping on a Saturday afternoon (weekly thing for me) you can see why - once that was peak time and they'd have been packed. Nowadays you might be the only person
in the shop.

The younger generation are definitely in love with digital downloads. It must be that the kids coming through are using CDs and laptops.

I guess it's a natural progression. I mean it's easier to shove this stuff on your iPod for listeing on the train but I still prefer vinyl (even after recording in, most digital mastering is a bit heavy handed on the compressor).

Anyway, I digress. That Redshape on Delsin is ace.

robin...