yeah all that mims, gunit and whatever is terrible stuff.  papoose and
fabolous are both awful as well.

the new guilty simpson looks promising.  i definitely like his style.
8 diagrams might be worth a listen although it's going to be pretty
much impossible for them to ever do anything as nice as 36 chambers
and the first cuban linx.