Even better!

On 6/29/07, Rob G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
actually that is an Ann Arbor teen center that gets the donations.

----- Original Message ----
From: kent williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: J.T. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; list 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 7:57:11 AM
Subject: Re: (313) On Topic and Topical: Baltimore Club DJ's tribute to Disco D

You're right, I posted too quick.  Newsense is selling the mix CD on
Ebay with proceeds going to a Baltimore teen center. If you're
interested in bidding:

http://tinyurl.com/3chf7k

On 6/29/07, J.T. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i don't see no mix.
> the link is to a 3.1 MB mp3 of "whores in the house", good one. typical
bmore, it's kinda messy and spastic and super tracky. the claps are really nice. but again,
expecting this stuff to be a mainstream hit instead of spank well...