dearly beloved

we 2 days away from rebelbass the 1st edition @ 013 tilburg next friday the
3rd of march 2000.
with: chicks on speed (live) -locutus-rolando-darko-onanon-kypski-bad
company-matrix-lady aida etc.

NOTE!!!: unfortionatly james pennington aka suburban knight will NOT play on
the night. rebelbass respect the decision from james as he has a good reason
to stay in detroit.

locutus will take his place with a techno-set in the main room from 23.30
untill 01.00
we are pleased with the help of the 013 home-boyz to fill in his place in
the bat cave.

for those who can't make it to 013 in tilburg next friday:
vpro 3 voor 12  (the mothership of all rebels!) are broadcasting live and
direct from 013 in the special rebelbass-section on their website:
www.vpro.nl/rebelbass on friday from 22.00 until the end...
check it out  - get realplayer G2 -  and add your bookmarks now!

http://www.vpro.nl/data/projecten/events/2450881/index.shtml?2450881

there will be a link to the vpro-adress also from our home-base:
http://www.rebelbass.com

peace

the rebels...out.