From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:12 PM
To: The Deliverator
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) let there be house!

the subject line is a quote from
the vocal version of fingers inc's
(larry heard) classic track "can you party"
released on chicago's trax records.
i'd give you cat # and year released,
but the record is not handy as i type this.
hope this helps. andrew duke :)

The Deliverator wrote:

> greetings all,
>
> this was quoted in TP's response the other day.  I have heard this track
sooooo many times over the years, but have never known who performed it.  Is
it still available?  If not, anyone wanna sell their copy? (yah, right.)

> thanks
>
> jim
>
> p.s.: beware, there is what i believe to be an unlicensed trancey version
of pullover floating around, under a project name of hypertrophy.  I do not
want to start a panic, but at the same time I don't want to see original
artists getting ripped off either. I have already informed those that
released the track way back when, so please let's not mass email them :-).

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please
notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended
recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.