Voice of HAL: Douglas Rain
you can find out more about 2001 on the internet.

http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?2001%3A+A+Space+Odyssey+(1968)

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going.
I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There
is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it.
I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen.
I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the
H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January
1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me
to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it
for you."

--Eric

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://objektsynth.com
ObjektSynth -- modular, polyphonic, real-time software synth for BeOS!