can someone give me any suggestions on other tracks on 100% pure i have several releases by STERAC and there all tight...ive never heard of Dylan Hermelyn ...when i check out sonic its under 2000 and one...any suggestions???
-burns

oh yeah it's the best 100% pure you can find, definitly better than the
Sterac recods on 100% pure. Dylan Hermelyn is so deep. the 'it belongs
to me' is what techno is all about deep, warm and extremlly beautifull.

--
Klaas-Jan Jongsma