TVT Records (we put out Warp Records in America from 1993-1998, and last year did the Juan Atkins MasterMix album) have recently entered into a distribution deal with Overture Records, home of Natas and Esham. We are planning a large-scaled reissue program of their catalog. The schedule is below:

2/1/00
Natas - Wicket World Wide.com (Re-Release)      CD/CS

3/28/00
Esham - Bootlegs From The Lost Vault Vol.1      CD/CS

4/11/00
Esham - Mail Dominance (Re-Release)     CD/CS
Esham - Dead Flowerz  (Re-Release)      CD/CS
Esham - Bruce Wayne/Gotham City 1987  (Re-Release)      CD/CS
Natas - Multikillionaire/Devil's Contract  (Re-Release) CD/CS

4/25/00
Esham - Boomin' Words From Hell  (Re-Release)   CD/CS
Esham - Kkkill The Fetus  (Re-Release)  CD/CS
Natas - Life After Death  (Re-Release)  CD/CS

5/9/00
Esham - Judgement Day Vol. 1 (Re-Release)       CD/CS
Esham - Judgement Day Vol. 2  (Re-Release)      CD/CS
Natas - Doubelievengod  (Re-Release)    CD/CS