You should be happy that there is 2 tracks... most of his one
siders only have 1 track.... you're getting a 2 for 1 deal...

By the way - has any one checked out the Theo Parrish that's being released on
Trackmode?  I just heard the white label a week or two ago and it's sick.

Dave

>===== Original Message From Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====

>KDJ  "M n' G-005" Good sounding stuff unfortunately only 2 tracks,
>one's floor friendly. Sure wish there was more than a one sided deal here.
>8.5/10
                                            Dave G

Renegade Rhythms               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exploring the Inner Dimensions of Sound
http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com
Next Live Real Audio Broadcast: Wed March 1, 2000