Since i don't have the time or energy to post
a review of these, i thought i'd let you know
some recent (and older) releases that have
been receiving a lot of attention over here. I'll
be playing these and more on audio-nimbus in
the upcoming weeks.  :    )

Lucky & Easy "I Would Do Anything For a Dairy Lea" [delsin]
Yunx/Datathief "Split ep" [pitchcadet]
Kit Clayton "Moles & Avocados" [background]
"Paradigm Shift" compilation [statra]
Geiom "Geiom Edits Metamatics ep" [neo ouija]
Metamatics "Colmix Zeus ep" [neo ouija]
Solvent/Lowfish "Duckie/Glued Smile" [city centre offices]
"Elektronische Musik Aus Buenos Aires" compilation [traum]
B. Fleischmann "Pop Loops For Breakfast" [morr music]
"Assorted Pieces" compilation [suction]
"Two Hundred & Forty Volts" compilation [swayzak]

Pietro.

np - Twine "demo cdr" [twinesound]
p i e t r o   d a  s a c c o          a u d i o - n i m b u s
c j a m  91.5 fm  saturdays from midnight - 2am EST
9745 lynngrove cr, windsor, ontario, n8r 1b8, canada
g r o o v e s  m a g a z i n e   www.groovesmag.com