thanks for finally settings things straight on where the speech first came from,
*Now* can it be put to rest??

yeah I did catch a bit of the Motor Drug bust on channel for that night. I got
the impression it was dealers working within the Motor, but not in conjunction
with the Motor. They played an undercover tape of a undercover cop buying some
roofies from some dude and later showed him assuming the position outside
against a cop car. Then of course they tried to tie it in with the date rape
murder trail currently underway. Isn't it disgusting how the Detroit news media
sensationalizes every little story and brags constantly about being the first to
bring you exclusive reports (most of which are half assed informationally
devoid, non stories) "Topping the news tonight, a story you'll only hear first
on WDIV: are your kids really asleep after you've put them to bed? You'll be
surprised what our hidden cameras caught at what just may be your house!" :^)

Lets not forget the crippling Blizzard of 2000 coverage which shutdown most of
the tri-county area and sent everyone into a panic, but never materialized. it
was funny how they still tired to salvage the big story even after every
prediction about it was wrong! :^)

sean