Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:11:06 -0500
From: Ian Hind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: my b-day party

Hey shane!  How've you been?  I've been pretty good.  Doing a lot of
dj'ing out of town.  Anyway, I've got that birthday party coming up.
I hope you can make it! It's saturday march 18th. I found a really nice warehouse space for it. dj up in the balcony and stuff. Good sound........bla bla. I really want kids from detroit coming over. Since windsor is dead for parties. It's a map point, and the map point is next door to the end of the tunnel. So it's close for you guys. Mail me back letting me know how you've been, and if your coming over for that.

The info line is 519.985.Hifi (4434)  Hope to see you soon! -ian