>I guess this, too is off topic, but does anybody know of good used
>record stores in LA to buy mid-1980's LA Electro? (Think Egyptian Lover,
>The Unkown DJ, etc.)

Set yourself out one weekend and cruise the bigger blvds./aves.
of So. Central ...MLK, Crenshaw, Slauson, Manchester and the like...
keeping your eyes peeled for the wee lil' Mom & Pop
groceries, TV repairs, junk shops and such...
they all seem to have at the least a rack, or two , brimming
with local stoopid records!
This proven method has provided me with numerous
2nd, 3rd and more... SEALED... copies of just the sh*t
you seek, disc-hopper!

 n.p.: Horace Sleepy Andy Hinds - "Living in the Flood",
J. E. v. F-B. B.