Not to be confused with the American Circulation (of Balance/Prescription,
Universal Language fame) Circulation is two cats that work out of the
Kingston-upon Thames shop, Creative Music.  They've been doing Circulation
for over two years now, 16 releases to date (I think) all color coded,
beginning with Green and Lilac being the most recent.  They've also released
tracks on End Recordings.

Their trippy brand of tech-house has come quite into favor recently from the
UK 'progressive house/trance' camp especially Sasha and John Digweed.

pw