From: tristan watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 4:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) Re: Phonopsia & The Quebequois

John,

I smoked a lot of cigarettes, but I think it's the
sleep deprivation that makes me weird.

Haven't sampled frogs but I used to have some factory
frog sounds on a drum machine. Pretty silly though...

Can't say I've tried the froglegs either, because I
don't eat meat. I'm too much of a frogophile

Anyway, when I get the album online, give it a listen
and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the interest.

Tristan

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm