..as far as tribal goes im really into oliver ho,joel mull and the meta camp..im interested in knowing more on tribal techno myself..

I don't think that the "Rave Scene" is necessarily a great place for techno, although at the same time I do hope that techno DJs continue >to infiltrate the rave scene and bring their own sounds to those who >will listen--which is exactly why I play parties

..i honestly dont go to many parties that dont showcase techno..which often ends up with few parties that i want to go to..other than phryl parties http://www.phryl.com i cant say i see many techno dj's at raves much..the last party i was at in detroit had one techno dj there..its definitely not mainstream and i feel that if techno was to become really popular it would have already happened.. ..for some reason the techno heads get dubbed as the techno snobs because its not all happy to most ears and most of us feel very strongly about it..the same way in which the "tech-step" style of dnb gets dubbed as being liked by the angry junglists out there...techno has connected to any sense of mine or feeling at some point..to group all techno as being angry or dark would be ridiculous.. ..most of the techno i see at club nights similar to motor..this doesnt bother me really but the obscurity of warehouse parties has a warmth in me for sure..why dont more promoters book techno acts anymore..even mills in toronto ,.he was the only techno dj in a room of house and trance...im assuming that there isnt that many promoters that care about techno because it might not bring in the type of revenues..im looking forward to see the turnout of phryl' party in detroit.."disconnected" which has billy nasty and umek..as well as detroit names.. ..are there alot of techno parties goin on that im not hearing about in detroit cuz most of the stuff i hear about at actual rave parties is largely not techno..

..cheers..