On the other hand, I've been told that the kdj on moods / grooves
isn't actually that good (I guess when you compare it to other
moodyman stuff). I'll still hear it for myself, if mike grant >decides to
repress the sucker.

If a label has 4 tracks from an artist, why to put out 2 tracks ?
If a label could press 2.000 copies why to press only 1.000 ?
Does it make sense ?
Thanks do not put in my hand a marketting strategy way.
People have to put a roof on their head.
MG has did the best he can.
If you don't like a track do not buy it no one put a gun on your head.
Anyway,no matter what you do you cannot please to everyone.

Later