There's a mix CD:

Tresor.098 (Blake Baxter) / House Traxx (glubusmix vol. 2)

m.t.

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Phonopsia wrote:

> I thought they had an all house compilation or mix out last year. I think
> that's about it other than the previously mentioned material.
>
> Tristan
> PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
> "FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger
>
> New mix, "Propper Techno" online now. New Album, "The Qu?b?cois", soon to
> come.

Mariusz Twardowski                            Seitz Materials Research Lab
Graduate Research Assistant                   104 S Goodwin Ave
Department of Chemistry                       Urbana, IL 61801
Univ of Illinois Urbana/Champaign
                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prof R. Nuzzo (Advisor)                       (217) 244-9517  244-3218
                                              fax: (217) 244-2278

"Clarity of thought should be accompanied by clarity of technique"
                                                         -Mondriaan