A gentle reminder about tonight's event--the last leg of the
Formless Form Tour organized from Mike from Slumberland and Drop Beat,
featuring Chessie, Kit Clayton, and Stewart Walker. A must-hear event.

Why monday? well, we've decided to break with our usual weekend event mode
in order to assure the appearance of some special artists from the west
coast. join us as we welcome some of the most cutting-edge electronic
musicians currently working in the US. you will see these names again.

  \
  [Fe15]mondaymarch13
  /

   live
   CHESSIE [live 4-piece band with guitars, bass, and electronics]
   (DROP BEAT, PLUG RESEARCH)

    KIT CLAYTON [recently featured on Mille Plateaux's clicks & cuts]
    (DROP BEAT, ~SCAPE, CYTRAX)

     STEWART WALKER [amazing new LP, STABILES, out now on Force-Inc]
     (FORCE INC, TRESOR, TEKTITE)

      plus columbus' darkest band
      THE LACK

      DJs
      ARCHETYPE [mindbending new releases on Black Nation and 2122]
      (2122CORP, BLACK NATION)

      TODD SINES [forthcoming releases on RESIDUAL, 2122, and THROW]
      (PEACEFROG, RESIDUAL, 2122)

      THOMAS JAMES [RESIDUAL chief slickster]
      (RESIDUAL, DOWN DEEP)

      .PLACEBO. [2122 + XEFLEX artist/operator]
      (XEFLEX, DOWN DEEP)

      art
      INSTALLATIONS [luminiscent explorations of color + motion]
      (MATT CLAUSEN / DAN MCMAHON)

      9 pm doors
      5 hours of music
      5 dollar admission

      Fe infoline 614.470.0483

      location:
      196 S. Grant Ave

      detailed directions:

http://www.ele-mental.org/what_will_be/firexit_directions.html

flyer available at:
http://www.scalestudio.com/fe15.pdf
http://www.scalestudio.com/fe15.jpg

PS: monday night's usual firexit event, MENTAL, will resume next monday,
march 20