My mistake regarding the date.  I apologize for not looking before I leapt
in this case...

BUT... don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.  The event for which I
posted information was not intended to compete with anything Steve did or
was doing.  That's why I cut everything but the reference to Mark Grant
out of the message.  I figured that people can hear Mark Grant twice a
week every week, but it's rare that you get the four of us together.

As for honesty... what's more honest, a "r*ve" or a clubnight that I put
together featuring people who I think get nowhere near the attention they
deserve?

I take offense to the insinuation that a show I'm trying to do is in some
way dishonest.  An 89X broadcast does make it a little less than low-key,
but check the recent discussion regarding keeping the signal to noise
ratio high on 89X's dance-music oriented shows - you're not going to hear
any fluff.

Lesson learned.

ryan.