-----Original Message-----
From: Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org <313@hyperreal.org>
Cc: Andrew Duke Cognition/In The Mix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, 13 March 2000 19:05
Subject: Re: (313) essit musique

>>is this eric van der broek?
>>(spelling correct ?)
>
>Yes, all the records on Shiver including Essit musique
>(eindhoven has something with the word musique: Eevolute
>Muzique)are made by Erik van der Broek.
>my  favorite shiver tracks: 'Yore Signal Box' and the
>magnificent 'Subsonic Soundscape'.

actualy Essit musique was on Dap (which Shiver is a sub of,or maybe
the other way round) and dap did have lots of rekids by other artists
(dmx crew,Karo,dj Zky&Daniel p etc),all the 4 shiver ones were by E
VDB, from the dap stuff he did 1,2,3?,5,8&17,b4 he had a label
called 7th sense which is simply unreal very oldscool detroit sort
of sound,then you have the 3 rekids on Freaky as platform2,a dutch
friend once told me that there were alot more then 3 but they were
uncredited or went under diffrent names,i found one that had an italian
sort of name on it once .but the initals were still EVDB(enrco deBarrio
or something to that effect),i couldn't decide if it was him or not and
decided not to buy this as i did not like it that much,can anyone
add some more about this?

e,r