>oOo Caltrop oOo wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that the label Warlock is reissueing old dance
>classics.

speaking of re-issues, I picked a gem up the other day.
it's called "Back to Back- retro classics" on Network records (NTW #3)
It has "I Wanna Go Higher" from our own TP, Liberty City's "Some Lovin"
and two songs I cannot stop playing: Marc Kinchen's "Somebody New"
and Derrick Carter, Mark Farina andChris Nazuka's classic, original,
mental mix of "Mood" as Symbols and Instruments.  Great Stuff

There was also a purple one(mine's green), same label; with Saunderson's
"funky, funk, funk"
And two  Derrick May  tunes,  "nude photo" being one of them.  I already
have these so I didn't bother

are there more of these out there?   Are they somewhat rare?
     it does say strictly limited edition.....

thanks to everyone for steering me in the right direction at the rekkid
shop.
back to creepin on the list for now............peace.
in MPLS myster
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.