> Has he done any other remixes for other artists?

He remixed (as Elektric Music with Lothar Manteuffel) Planet Rock in the early
90's. I didn't really like this remix tho and neither did i like the few
other Elektric Music tracks that i heard. It all sounded a bit like a cheap
version of Kraftwerk, but perhaps i just listened to the wrong tracks.

Cheers,
Hans

--
Hans Veneman