From: vidal vargas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 7:04 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) TECHNO IN LA THIS WEEKEND

FIRST OFF....DID ANYBODY CATCH CARL CRAIG ON TUESDAY? I FEEL LIKE A PUTO FOR

MISSING HIS SET DUE TO AGE LIMIT. ANYWAY CLUB GIANT THIS WEEKEND WILL BE
FEATURING CARL COX, CHRISTIAN SMITH, AND TREVOR ROCKLIFFE. ITS 21+ (but im
getting a fake ID hehe) 9:30-4AM. the number is 323 464*7373 and peep the
address www.giantclub.com for more info including a guestlist. hopefully ill

see you all there....uhh look for the kid wreaking havoc on the dancefloor.

peace
vidal

p.s. ay jeff richards from SD....email me