>  The other track I've heard it on is Coastal Commission's 'Rhodes
>  Through Space' on Pacific Coast - beautiful orange vinyl from
>  California which came out last summer, a really deep track...

Yes, I've got this too, which actually prompted me to find out the > origin of the sample, perhaps it was sampling Staceys track?
When i interviewed him i asked Stacey Pullen if he had heard this track, he said he had and he liked it but he liked his own better... Im pretty sure he mentioned that he had sampled the vocal piece so im sure they would be from the same source rather than Coastal commission sampling Pullen. You can read the interview on dissonance:
http://dissonance.space.net.au/

Josh