Seems like a lot of people are having the same reaction after seeing Dave Clarke. I took a $20 cab ride and paid a $10 cover to see him throw down some classic electro in Lansing (a town that dosen't see many big-name artists) only to be dissapointed by a half-hearted techno set (not that I don't love techno, I just really wanted to hear Dave Clarke spin electro). I wasn't quite as upset as my friend who drove an hour and a half from Detroit though. Don't consider this Dave Clarke bashing by any means, just me bitchin'.

out
Dann