here's the tracklisting, mr.c gave me a copy of it last tuesday after his gig at motor. it's not packaged, just in a sleeve. we ran into each other at around 3am at an afterhours club and decided that it would be a smashing idea to stay up, hang out, and have me drive him to the airport in the morning to catch his 9am flight. how come these things always sound good at 4am? yikes. ummm, what does it mean when you're the person that your momma warned you about? :^)

1) charles webster: good advice
2) tone theory(derrick carter): my tiger is ravenous
3) gene farris: i can't stop dancin'
4) steve o'sullivan: dumbstick
5) layo & bushwhacka!: kipping
6) nathan coles: plip plop you don't pop!
7) bushwhacka!: lifeblood
8) mr.c: electroniche
9) impossible beings: special brew chic
10) james barth: for the lords(mr.c remix)
11) killerloop: organism
12) terry francis: love panda
13) eddie richards: zig zag
14) pure science: highway
15) kosmic messenger(stacey pullen): polyphonic destruction
16) dave angel: sky