From: Guilherme M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 3:47 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) killabite - the truth

>Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:13:57 -0500
>From: Martin Rozee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: (313) killabite
>
>Stewart Moroney wrote:
> >
> > Yes Killabite is Ben Sims.
>
>Are you sure its not Robert Jarvis?  I came across two guestbook entries
>at tronicmusic.com...

Hi all,

Killabite is actually Rob;

He had the idea and produced the first two 12" with Bem Simms as the studio
eng. At first Ben was not keen on getting his name associated w/ Killabite
(he was afraid of samples/copyright troubles), however the records became
big and then Ben told everybody Killabite was him...  Of course, Rob was not

very happy.

The dog pic on the Killa sleeves is actually Rob's dog! He used to work for
Victoria Distribuiton (Pro-Jex, Medusa, Sublime, Cloak&Dager, etc...) in
London and he is also behind the Tribute 12" which features disco samples in

the same vein as Killa...

cheers,

Guilherme