Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:13:57 -0500
From: Martin Rozee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: (313) killabite

Stewart Moroney wrote:

> Yes Killabite is Ben Sims.

Are you sure its not Robert Jarvis?  I came across two guestbook entries
at tronicmusic.com...

- -------------------------------
Name: Rob Jarvis
"wha'sup? hope all is going well with you guys & girls..i haven't
visited the site for a while so im just checking out the charts & stuff.
let me know whats happening
     (forthcoming releases, tours etc etc...) peace out for now.. Love
and Respect from THE ORIGINAL KILLABITE (look out for Killa03 comin'
soooooo"

Hello everyone ,
my name is Phil from York U.K. . I'm new to the list and i've just read my first couple of digests . Couldn't help but notice the Killabite discussion . Well i worked with Rob for a short while ( top bloke , much respect ) , but if we're going to give credit where it's due , ( and unless Rob was winding me up ) then it was not just him but also Phil from Pinnacle imports who produced the first Killabite with Ben engineering . Get in touch Rob it would be good to meet up again . Rob Hood saturday ? I think so .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]