Greetings All,

I'm heading to london on friday to see the first coil concert in almost 20
years. If any of you experimental heads are gonna be there, let me know! Also,
if anyone reccomend some good record shops and clubs/parties to check out on
saturday eve?

Any help is appreciated!

btw, i gotta say that the new g-man is really rocking my world at the moment.

out

jim

p.s. a quick tack i.d. Acquaviva dropped this one at the plus 8 party last year
(man people went wild for it too), and i've heard it a couple of times since
then. Anyway, it's a funky deep house track that has occasional vocals
throughout. At the peaks in the song it breaks out into the really great
hammond organ loop. Thanks