Good question since on the whole Sydney shows no love to Detroit at all.
Melbourne's where it's at, plus Adelaide. ;)

Which reminds me.....

Alton Miller's East Coast tour dates

Melbourne gig,
DATE: Monday November 5 2001
VENUE: Seven Nightclub
ADDRESS: 52 Albert Rd, South Melbourne
LENGTH OF PERFORMANCE: 5 HRS
AUSTRALIAN SUPPORT DJ'S:  Locky, Blondi, James Rocklin, Jeff Tyler, Arlen De
Silva, Will Cameron, Liz Millar, Phil S

SYDNEY GIG
DATE: Friday 2nd November 2001
VENUE: Gas Nightclub
ADDRESS:  477 Pitt Street, Sydney 2001
LENGTH OF PERFORMANCE: 3hrs
AUSTRALIAN SUPPORT DJ'S: Alex Taylor, Jules Beaumont