Subject: Re: [313] F!nalScratch package price

> how much is the software without the laptop?

It will be free.  Thanks to our friends at Rad!um (et al) and peer to peer
traders like Kzaa and Morpheu5, no one will ever need to buy software again
(or until there is a universal distributed app system).

Since we're all OK with pirating music, why continue discussing the cost of
FS software?  Are we all suddenly concerned about supporting software
programmers, manufacturers and distributors?

Vince