Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:19:36 -0500 (EST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Finalscratch info

Hello DJ,

You have visited our website and left your address, sometimes with very
interesting remarks about FINALSCRATCH. In the consumer version, running
under Linux, FINALSCRATCH will be available early next year. But, a PRO
version, called FINALSCRATCH ProFS, running under BeOS is sold as a
completely configured system right now. We ship it with selected tracks from
the catalogue of Plus 8 and Definitive Records. You can have it and play it
in a week!

Check out the attached offer and order form to see the complete package that
we offer. Than fill out the form or go to www.finalscratch.com to download
an order form, fax it to us and we'll contact you to deal with the details.

Order now, there is only a limited number of ProFS systems available.

With kind regards,

N2IT Development

Jan Abercrombie

Note: it could have happened that someone else filled in your e-mail address
on our web page, without your consent. In this case we apologize for the
inconvenience and ask you to contact us so that we can remove your e-mail
address from our database.